Schedule an entertaining and informative interview about the WD-40 Book
with Jim and Tim, the Duct Tape Guys
Email to schedule your interview with Tim the Duct Tape Guy
click here for contact information
Put "WD-40 interview request" in the subject line of your email. Include your station call letters, city and state, and requested date/time. We will send you a confirmation with contact phone number.
For media review copies of this book contact Adventure Publications: 800/678-7006
"These guys are charming!" - The Osgood Files, CBS Radio
"We've never had so many callers on ANY topic. The phone rang for three days!" - FM100 Memphis, TN
"Tim and Jim are hysterical! We laughed so hard phlegm came up!" - WSNY, Columbus, Ohio
Suggested interview questions:
Use these questions or come up with your own:
- We have known you guys as "The Duct Tape Guys." Why the sudden interest in, and a book about WD-40?
- For those not familiar with WD-40 what is it?
- When was WD-40 invented?
- Let's start with the basics. What is WD-40 commonly used for?
- But your book doesn't stop there, does it? (Other weird uses submitted by people all over the world to the WD-40 Company)
- What's the deal with WD-40 and fishing lures?
- I know that the WD-40 Company doesn't endorse any of these uses, but could you tell us about some of the medical uses that were sent in?
- You and Jim also came up with some interesting WD-40-based spin-off products. Would you like to share those with us?
- Where can listeners find your books? (at the Duct Tape Pro Shop online at ducttapeguys.com or your favorite bookstore)
Have your listeners call in with their favorite use (or weirdest use) of WD-40. This is good opportunity to give away some books*.
Have a WD-40 contest: Give three callers 30 seconds each to reel off as many WD-40 uses as they can think of. Award the winner with the most uses a WD-40 Book*.
*We'll provide you with books for on-air giveaway (see Adventure Publications information above).
Thanks for your support!
Thanks to your word of mouth, we do nearly 900 interviews on radio and television stations throughout the world.
If you enjoy the bit, we'd appreciate it if you would keep the ball rolling by giving us a mention on Radio Online, Bit Board, Morning Mouth, RadioStar, Bit Kicker, Country Dirt, or other subscription services.
Thanks again! --Octane Media
Click here to return to the Octane Media Tower